Here we go, the home stretch of the course. It really feels weird to be almost done so quickly, but maybe that's just because I still haven't adapted to the shorter amount of time University is to High School, even after two years.
As usual, lab this week was quite interesting. I really do enjoy the labs, seeing as you are able to get immediate feedback on your work and the learning process is quite easy. This lab dealt with Binary Search Trees, which took me a while to understand since I'm very unobservant and didn't realize the mechanics of how they worked. Aside from that, the labs are probably my most consistent source of full marks for this course *nervous laughter*.
I haven't really begun to look at assignment two part two so far yet, but judging from what I've seen on piazza it's gonna be quite a doozy. Here's hoping that it gets done in time. All I'll need is a couple sleepless nights, monster energy drinks, and some adderall. Just kidding. Please don't do drugs.
Until next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment