Sunday, March 9, 2014

Week 8: Assignment #2 and other cool things

Leave it to me to procrastinate the entirety of assignment 2's first part until... 12 hours before due date. How do I keep doing that?

Thankfully, this part of the assignment was actually quite simple once you got down to figuring out how the inheritance structure worked. It also borrowed quite a few elements from the already-implemented Tree class shown in lectures which made the process even simpler.

Now, we wait for the second part.

The good thing about this course is that even if I'm completely flubbing the midterms, I'm still learning and building upon my knowledge. Recursion is still an iffy topic for me, but I'm still hella impressed with myself for amassing so much knowledge of programming since I didn't even know what a for loop was a few months ago.

Nonetheless, I'm ready to take whatever this course (and PoST) throws at me next.

No comments:

Post a Comment